Sam's Exotic Travel Photos
Travel photos of landscapes, city views, nature and people - stock travel photography and travelogues from all 7 continents - plus a guest gallery of some of my favorite photographers
Been there, done that AND I took pictures. So come join me on a travel photo journey to exotic and far-away places with strange-sounding names, including hiking in the Anapurnas, safaris in Kenya and Nepal, white-water rafting in Nepal, boating in Burma (Myanmar) and the Amazons plus sightseeing in many wonderful and exotic countries on six continents.
You can click on the buttons on the left or below or type any destination or keyword in the Search box below to continue your journey of Sam's Exotic Travel Photos:
- What's New - View Sam's latest exotic travel photos entries in Date Order
- Africa - Birthplace of civilization, exotic and untamed
- Antarctica - The End of the World, Life at the South Pole
- Asia - Exotic, enchanting, diverse Asia.
- Australia/Oceania - journey to majestic New Zealand's South Island
- Europe - A mixture of antiquity, beauty and modern cultures
- North America - My birthplace and home until 2003. Lots of places off the beaten path
- South America - Sam's Brazilian Odyssey
- Guest Gallery - features work by some of my favorite photographers, some professional, some amateur - but each with a unique eye for landscape and travel photos worth visiting.
- Sam in Print - Another facet of Sam, work related newsletters and background.
- Timeshares - Worldwide Photography With Timeshares
Once you have reached the end of our journey through my site: Sam's Exotic Travel Photos, and before we each go our separate ways, I have a small request: I would greatly appreciate it if you would document your journey by leaving a small message in my Guestbook and tell me what you interested you the most AND what I can do better to improve my site.
Please note that all photographs and text appearing on this site are the exclusive intellectual property of Sam's Exotic Travel Photos - www.samsays.com No images are within the Public Domain, and no image use is permitted without the written prior authorization of the copyright owner. If you see any pictures you would like to buy, all the thousands of pictures on this site are available in high resolution digital format, suitable for framing, use in magazines or advertising. Email me if you would like to know more.
Sam W. Stearman